Thursday, May 26, 2011

Family Affairs: Sick.

Holy grossness. I need a moment to breathe, or maybe throw up, I am not sure which.

Well let me tell you about my day today. Just your average Thursday at the office, aimlessly stalking people on Facebook, looking at DIY wall decor, and googling how to become an extreme couponer. I work sometimes I swear. So I get back from lunch and before I start to actually be productive I went in to check my messages on OkCupid.

I sign-in, and I kid you not the first person looking back at me from my computer screen, with a whopping 71% match was MY BROTHER.

Obviously my natural first reaction was HOLY FUCK, which I then had to put .25 cents in the office swear jar for. But seriously OkCupid? My brother? It is demented and wrong, and quite frankly wanted me to lose my lunch. Not like my brother is a bad guy but no way am I into things that are a total go in Alabama. Also I would never date anyone that would be remotely similar to either one of the Ward Sons. So I took this as a sign from God or whoever is throwing signs out these days that maybe my online dating life is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment