Monday, November 7, 2011

Crying? Seriously.

I hate when people cry. Mainly because no one, and I mean no one ever looks good when they are crying. I understand tears in tragic situations don't get me wrong. But realistically I cry only in extreme circumstances where there are a limited number of people. Its just my thing, or at least I thought.

Rule #14: Never ever ever ever ever cry during sex.

MOST AWKWARD MOMENT of my entire life happened on Saturday. I was going about my day drinking for the LSU game and hitting on my potential new black boyfriend (who has no idea we are even about to date) when I get a lovely text message from The Constant. Needless to say one to many Jameson shots later I am in The Constants car on the way to my house for some afternoon delight.

It was smooth sailing for all and we are having a grand old time when BOOM in the middle of casual just plain sex I start crying. For the record it was only a mild cry I was not in any way sobbing. But it was just enough for him to notice and say something. I had no reason so therefore I had no response to his questions. I also was hammered, hammered enough to be off my game and not think to say I had something in my eye. Needless to say it was way weird.

He left and everything seemed fine but if I were a dude and some chick started crying it would be a warning sign of crazy. And I am not crazy. I refuse to turn into a crier after all these years. Maybe if I were a bit more sober it would have made more sense. Who knows? Like my non-crying trait I also don't dwell so moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment