Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just Say Yes.

Let me start by saying it has to be a full force yes, not a yea, or a yeah, or an ok, but a deep down you mean it YES. Life has become a weekly cycle on snooze buttons, bottles of pinot grigio, working, slacking off at work, and then spending my weekends being hungover, waiting for the dreaded Monday for the viscous cycle to start all over. So my friends I am here today to pledge myself to changing my perspective and choosing the yes path.

Life is what you make of it and this past year I haven't made much. Our household adopted the yes mentality today and already we have a pep in our step. Changing your perspective can help you see the bigger picture. So remember kids just say YES.

Side note. This whole yes thing is about to lead to some serious adventures. A good story never starts with someone saying no...

No comments:

Post a Comment